20090301

wtff

i haven't been this pissed off in a long long while. saturday was a shitload of fun, too bad i woke up with a screaming hangover. and i woke up having to answer my phone and listen to some motherfucker talk to me. sit there, call me heartless, call me useless, call me worthless, called me lonely, and all this other bullshit. wtf kid? i was done with your bullshit long ago. sitting here, telling me that i can't let go? well who the fuck has been calling me for the past year. motherfucker, get your shit straight. hell fucking no am i gonna cry over you. you're not worth anything. fuck, go ahead and call me whatever you want. at least i'm not fucking drunk at 1 in the afternoon. at least i'm not dwelling over the fucking past. let that shit go. why the fuck do you have to keep calling me. saying that i'm still sprung over you? homeboy, you got that shit twisted cause it's obvious you're still sprung over me. i hope you fucking stay 3000 miles away from me. thinking about moving here? hah, think again. wtf are you trying to accomplish by moving here. kid, i was done with your bs long ago, so leave me the fuck alone, playa.

No comments: