20091231

twenty ten

oh 2009, how you flew by like nothing but wind past my face. i can barely remember what happened in the past 12 months. i graduated, got into davis, moved out of the house, and i've spent around 4 months away from home. not so great of accomplishments, if you ask me.

2009 has been a bumpy ride. so many people died and so much shit happened that i don't even feel like re-capping. it was a year of drama, laughs, heartbreak, bonding, etc. i can't even sum up this year into words but i know for sure that i'm glad it's over and that a new year is literally around the corner.

when the clock hits 12 tonight, even though it's just another day, i feel like i can start over. be a new person and change my ways. i usually don't make resolutions, but hell, i have a lot this year.

health:
create a diet and stick to it
drink more water
work out more

finances:
get a job
save up money
find a house for next year

academics:
get straight As (just once is fine)

social:
join the pre-law frat
do a little sister program
get to know people outside of apath
talk to a stranger

personal:
realize who my true friends are
appreciate my family more
take things slow
stop analyzing the little things

that list is a mouth full and a lot more. i'm looking for a lot this year. i'm tired of being "me". cause it's not really me. we all know that. why does finding myself have to be so hard. i want to be happy with who i am. i'm tired of settling and not being satisfied. i'm ready to take control of my life and make things happy. i just want this year to be stress free.

i'm done with boys. no more boys this year. they bring me nothing but headaches and trouble. it's better if i don't go looking for them cause i no longer have time to deal with all of that. i definitely learned my lesson this year. some things are just not worth worrying over.

i'm starting fresh. it's a new me that's going to face this world head on.

i'm ready

No comments: