20090821

stay - big bang

"all the pain that's been wreckin my brain
gettin so close to goin' insane"


i don't know when i started losing my voice.
i don't know when it became so hard for me to express how i feel
i don't know when i became so withdrawn from the world
i know who i'm close to, but they don't even know me that well
fuck, i don't even know myself.
i don't understand why i keep everything bottled up nowadays
i can't find one person to talk to - vent to
i can't put what's going on in my world into words
because of this, i've become selfish
constantly fighting to save my own ass
looking out for myself first
not worrying about others
maybe i need to stop putting myself in situations that create problems for me and the ones i care about.
my head is spinning, it's hurting
i'm going crazy
i'm not like this sober or drunk
so what the fuck is wrong with me
that was the result of years and years of wear and tear
endless days of not being able to be my true self
i'm scared.

2 comments:

empress ck said...

I just read this quote the other day and I guess it kind of fits what you are saying.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be".

I think you have finally gotten tired of pretending Tiffany and you no longer want the real you to be invisible to the people who know. I know how you feel because I have felt the same way. Takes time and self discovery before you are happy with who you are again. I am still trying to figure that out.

yoonsora said...

talk to me!