20090810

stop&stare - onerepublic

"stop and stare
i think i'm moving but i go nowhere
i know that everyone gets scared
but i've become what i can't be
stop and stare
you start to wonder why you're here, not there
and you'd give anything to get what's fair
but fair ain't what you really need
can you see what i see?"


today has been...pretty crazy.
i hung out with angelo today (i haven't seen him since he got back from colorado)
hearing his stories made me sad, i don't like to see him suffering.
but i'm really glad he's back - and i think everyone really needs to leave him alone.
i really didn't know what to say to him though, because like he said, i could never really understand, because i've never gone through it
but, i'm glad he confided in me, it feels good to know that our friendship is like that

today i found out that my dad's friend has cancer
for the past week or so he's been feeling ill and throwing up blood.
this makes me so sad.
he's just a nice person
for my graduation, he and his wife have me 400 dollars.
they helped my parents a lot when they first came here from vietnam
and always wants to help us when we're in trouble
it's sad to see someone so nice and thoughtful go through this
i wish him all the best
hwaiting

No comments: