20080818

day by day, i become dull

wow, i have been totally obsessed with big bang's new mini album. seriously, the haru haru mv makes me cry. every single time. so i've been missing for a long long time. ahh, the wedding was fun, actually. minus the fact that my feet were killing me. but i love my dresses and all the tidbits that came with it. and then coming back to ca with my cousins was fun. sf and disneyland were definite highlights and i do miss them a lot now that they went back.

so, school starts in a week. and i have gotten absolutely no work done. and, my first day of work starts tomorrow. how exciting. it's actually cool. i get along with a lot of the other temp workers, so it's fun.

goodness, my mind has been RACING lately. just everyone now and then i think of random things and get completely thrown out of wack. and did i mention i was sick? well, i got sick today. cause my entire house is sick. and i should've slept away from everyone, but NOOOOO the pathegens got to me and now i'm sick. i HATE it. my immune system is really really weak. so i'll probably be sick for like a month. so lame.

so, congrats to MICHAEL PHELPS. omg, i'm sooo glad he won 8 medals. plus, he's the only swimmer i know, so i was really cheering for him. other than that, i haven't been watching much of the olympics. i did watch gymnastics. congrats to nastia on her win for the all around, yayyy america.

No comments: