20080722

missing in action

i'm going to be out of the state for a week. i shall be in my hometown: centreville, virginia. one of my fave cousins is getting married and i'm her bridesmaid :]. and i can't promise to be active wheni come back. becuase my cousins are following me back. which i'm very excited for. but, lack of me post = more pictures and you missing me more :]. so i got most of my plans finished. monday, i got to hang out with hobagg. we had a lot to talk about and he's a good friend. i got to play with his fat dogs afterwards. like, seriously, they are FAT but soo cute. and they love me :].

today i went to watch a movie at my friend's house. it was a long overdue event, not as long overdue as the ice cream, but whatever. it was fun. we watched out favorite movie "juno." and he had a comfy couch that i almost fell asleep on. but, i'm leaving tomorrow bright and early to san jo. and from there, i'm flying off to dulles airport and won't be back in fairfax til 12. i'm not gonna be tired, cause it'll only be 9 over here :/ but i will try to sleep. and the next few days will be fun.

i will miss posting. but, oh well. my cousins are cooler. PEACE

No comments: