20090718

2:54

it's not surprise to people who know me that i am an insomniac. i swear, this started senior year. because no other year during my high school career was ever as stressful as senior year was. it used to not be so bad. i'd go to bed at 12 or 1230 and then wake my ass up at 7 for school. then it became 1 and then 2. sometimes 3. and on nights when i would have to pull all nighters, it would be 4 then a nap at 5, wake up at 6 and finish my work.

but now i can't sleep until 5 or 6. back then, i used to be tired, but i would force myself to stay awake. but right now, i am so fucking tired, but i can't sleep. the minute i turn off the lights and lay my head down on the pillow, i become wide awake. i don't know why that is. my mom says (who, now believes that i may have some problems) that i probably have stuff on my mind. but really, i don't. it's summer. i'm barely thinking about anything. now, this wouldn't be as bad since it's summer, but i work every other day at 7, which means i have to wake up at 6. and every now and then i get to sleep in. but i'm a light sleeper and can only sleep in when my body is dying of exhaustion. and on top of that, it's hot, and the stickiness wakes up me and frustrates me even more.

oh, and the phone rings a lot. and once something wakes me up, i can never go back to sleep.

i miss talking to my best friend late at night, but now he's busy.
me and angelo told each other we could call each other if we couldn't sleep. but now he's in basic training for the air force and has no ways of communicating besides postage and that only travels so fast.

someone save me :[

3 comments:

Khang said...

Perhaps staying up all night one night might help you to sleep earlier the next day. Might help you fix your messed up internal clock?

Ambiguous said...

Dude; I don't even go to sleep until 5 or 6 either. I'm an insomniac too; but i seriously neeed to fix this sleeping pattern before school starts.

Life of a Little Miss Asian Girl said...

awww, u can always call or text me to talk. =]