20090723

unprepared

i usually start writing on my blog because i have something to say - or something crazy happened. but, i have nothing.

well, i did receive my first letter from angelo. he's super sick :[ and it makes me sad. i miss him loads and loads and i can't wait until he has a vacation. i wrote him a letter back and i need to get stamps tomorrow so that i can send it out. i never realized how much i miss physically writing letters to people. i plan to write a lot to him because that is going to be his only mode of communication for a while and hopefully it will make him happy! :D

so, i want to become some crazy song cover star on youtube. but i can't sing and i can't play an instrument :[. my life is pathetic. or...average, i guess. LOL

well, idk. enjoy this random post, i guess.

i'm gonna go sing into my webcam now :D

1 comment:

lucy pachia said...

omg my dream is also become a superstar on youtube doing covers. but obviously the competition is too stiff. you can sing to me when i get my laptop!

-ck