20090702

savage beast.

so, i was roaming around myadmissions at davis because i had to check up on some stuff. and i accidently clicked on my AP scores - and i was like oh, maybe i should see if my scores were sent. so i'm scrolling down and i see my usual 3s and then. BAM, there it was.

the first score that caught my eye was a 4. thinking that it was my psych test i looked over and saw that it was government. i was so surprised because i seriously though that test owned me and that i would only get a three. but shit, i was sooo fucking happy i got a 4. i actually tried to study for that test, so i'm glad with my outcome.

the next score was a 5. a motherfucking 5. i've never ever gotten a 5 before. shit, i've never gotten a 4 before. but shit i got a 5 for ap psych. that was the one test that i was so confident about before going into it. i wanted to get a 5 so badly. then, after i took the test the multiple choice was really hard and i was then only aiming for a 4. and then people discouraged me, so i aimed for a 3. so shit, i'm gonna go at pat myself on the back.

and i don't even give a fuck that i failed lit. that test can suck it!

2 comments:

Life of a Little Miss Asian Girl said...

fuck yehh =]

empress ck said...

good job :D WHOOT. haha dont worry i failed one test too. but who cares because we are in COLLEGE